Monday, May 21, 2012

Forty shmorty!

This weekend we celebrated another 40th birthday in our house but this time it was MINE!
I woke up that morning feeling like the dreaded number had arrived.  
Being 40 has made me reflect on the all of the things that I have accomplished thus far and it has also given me time the desire to create a "bucket list" to achieve the things that I haven't gotten to yet.  
I asked to not have a party but rather celebrate quietly with my family.  
 I opted to go into Boston for the day and sight see.  We got to hit all of my favorite stops.
swan boats @ Frog Pond

Boston Common Gates

Dinner @ Antico Forno North End
AMAZING!

of course, I had to get a birthday cannoli@ Mike's Pastry (it is totally worth the 45 min wait) 
Florentine cannoli-my favorite!


All is all, it was a great day with my family~the weather was nice, the food was excellent and I got to be happy on my special day!








No comments:

Post a Comment